Welcome to Tebi¶
Tebi Cloud is a geographically distributed data storage service. It is the first of its kind.
Tebi ensures excellent durability, wide availability, and the fastest data access speed by utilizing the classic object storage principle for the global network of its servers. It is S3-compatible, highly secure, simple to use, and flawlessly reliable.
- Getting Started with Tebi
- Getting to Know Tebi
- Storage Class Overview
- Access Control List (ACL) Overview
- Server-Side Encryption Overview
- Bucket Naming Rules
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
- Bucket Storage Lifecycle Policy
- Bucket Policy and Permissions
- Virtual Hosting
- Connection Parameters
- Tebi Cloud Support